Consulting, Research & Training
Heather Angus-Lee has worked with many companies, including B2B, B2C and not-for-profits, on using social media for gain – whether that gain is…
- Lead Generation
- Brand Awareness
- Customer Service
- Grassroots Campaigns
- Crisis Management
This is a sampling of Heather’s customers:
- Researching for and writing their national blog twice a week.
- Writing an instructional e-book for realtors on how to use/maximize Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and blogging.
- Presentations at 11 events in 12 days across Canada (coast to coast tour with president) speaking to realtors and brokers on social media best practices.
- Research into company stakeholders’ needs for new digital strategy, including several department sessions with staff on-site.
- Deep research into competitive landscape to see what digital communications other utility companies across North America are using, and to what affect.
- Writing of RFP for the company to send out to website providers.
- On-site training of the staff on social media best practices.
- Strategy and consulting on the creation of a LinkedIn company page, and LinkedIn group for the society’s membership.
- Ongoing consulting work.
- Creation of a new website, including blog, for this not-for-profit organization.
- Establishment of Twitter account, including handling regular Tweets.
- Blogging on behalf of Rob Ellis, founder of the organization.
- Writing of any press releases and other corporate communications.
- Contact for partners and media.