Consulting, Research & Training for Best Practices in Social Media Mastery
- Lead Generation
- Brand Awareness
- Customer Service
- Grassroots Campaigns
- Crisis Management
This is a small sampling of Heather’s customers in social media work. Learn more; call 1-905-308-0038 or Skype heatheranguslee
- Grew Twitter followers from a few dozen to more than 2,000 leads/customers/influencers in their markets. Daily tweets, including links to corporate site, RTs, messages.
- Daily updates to two company LinkedIn pages.
- Blogging twice a week on the corporate sites; including ghost blogging for more than a dozen stakeholders. (JustFoodERP blog; EquipSoft blog.)
Century 21 Canada
- Blogging for national blog, Talk 21.
- Creation of e-book for realtors on best practices in Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and blogging.
- Social media presentations at 11 events in 12 days across Canada (coast to coast tour with president) to 1000s of realtors and brokers.
- On-site training of the staff on social media best practices.
- Strategy and consulting on the creation of a LinkedIn company page, and LinkedIn group for the society’s membership.
- Ongoing consulting work.
Heather is featured in the Dec. 2013 and March 2014 issues of The Analyst magazine, Toronto CFA Society, in the articles:
- Creation of a new website, including blog, for this not-for-profit organization.
- Establishment and maintenance of Twitter account, including adding followers, adding content and social sharing.
- Blogging on behalf of Rob Ellis, founder of the organization.
- Writing of any press releases and other corporate communications.
- Contact for partners and media.
- Research into company stakeholders’ needs for new digital strategy, including several department sessions with staff on-site.
- Deep research into competitive landscape to see what digital communications other utility companies across North America are using, and to what affect.
- Wrote RFP on behalf of Horizon Utilities to procure website development agency.